• 32,5% aqueous solution of urea with high purity to reduce harmful emission in the exhaust gas of utility vehicles equipped with the SCR system (selective catalytic reduction).
– The best way to find the nearest gas station or transportation company with AdBlue® available.
® registered trade mark of the company Verband der Automobilindustrie e.V. (VDA)
– disinfecting and cleaning agent used in disinfection and cleaning of healthcare facilities, disinfection of medical tools in medical and veterinary practice, disinfection of sanitary facilities, pools, etc.
Technical sodium hypochlorite
– used as a disinfecting, cleaning and whitening agent. In the common disinfection, it is used in hospital and medical areas, sanitary facilities and pools and in disinfection of objects contamined by blood. In the industrial use, it is sanitation of tanks, storages, containers, bags, barrels, as well as, whitening and disinfection.
PRODUCTS OF MAGNESIUM CHEMISTRY
Products of magnesium chemistry are produced from domestic natural raw material sources.
Production technology developed in Duslo, a.s. Šaľa enables production of special, chemically highly pure magnesium oxide offered under the brand Duhor,
High quality of Duhor is suitable for two basic areas of use:
• ecologic and non-toxic retarder of burning to plastics and rubber mixtures
• raw material for pharmaceutical and food industry
Retarder of burning and smoke formation suppressant
» Duhor® N-PL/S
» Duhor® N-PL/S 5
» Duhor® N-PL/S 7
» Duhor® C-043/S
» Duhor® C-047/S
Raw material for pharmaceutical and food industry
» Duhor® N
SPECIAL INORGANIC PRODUCTS
Prilled urea with high purity without surface treatment containing 46% N for preparation of Ad Blue.
Prilled urea containing 46 % N for the purposes feeding of ruminants.
Prilled urea containing 46 % N intended for production of plastics, urea-formaldehyde glues and in textile industry.
Aqueous solution containing 32-42 % of urea intended for technical use.
Ammonium nitrate solution
Aqueous solution containing 50-93 % of ammonium nitrate for technical use and production of fertilizers.
Aqueous solution containing 24-60 % HNO3 for technical use.
Liquid technical ammonia
With 99.8% NH3 content.
Aqueous solution of ammonia with 23-25 % NH3 content.
Solution of ammonium nitrate and urea used as ecological means of snow and ice removal.